- Marianne Wiinholt, Executive Vice President, CFO at Ørsted A/S
- Allan Bødskov Andersen, Senior Vice President, CFO Onshore & Head of Investor Relations at Ørsted A/S
IR learnings and key take-aways from working during the pandemic
Along with the rest of the world, IR professionals were thrust overnight into remote-working. Our new reality meant we had to find new ways of operating, as tried and tested decision-making processes and lines of communication became obsolete. We ask our panel of experts: What did we learn, which legal or regulatory challenges did we face, and which working practices will we take with us as we return to our desks?
- Mikael Philip Schmidt, partner, Gorrissen Federspiel
- Jesper Søgaard, CEO, Better Collective
- Peter Kondrup, Vice President, Investor Relations, Carlsberg
- John Lauritsen, Managing Director, Chr. Augustinus Fabrikker A/S
The strategic role of Investor relations
A monumental shift in today’s equity markets has redefined the relationship between companies and their investors. Today’s IR professionals need to be proactive leaders capable of building constructive relationships internally as well as externally in order to help build a clear understanding of the company’s vision, strategic focus and goals – as well as the risks attached to the business.
- Anders Mohr Christensen, Vice President Group Strategy & Investor Relations, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Ellen Bjurgert, Vice President, Investor Relations, Coloplast A/S
- Henrik Brünniche Lund, Head of Investor Relations, Matas A/S
In the last ten years the area of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) has gone from being an add-on question at the end of meetings to being a core value driver for investors. Companies in certain industries may find it easier than others to integrate ESG into their communication with buy-side, sell-side and retail, but it is now an essential element of all IR programmes irrespective of the sector your company operates in. In the following sessions we will hear different perspectives from specialists, metrics analysts, company bosses and investors on the field of ESG and how it impacts IR.
- Anthony Abbotts, Director Group Sustainability, Rockwool Group
- Thomas Harder, Director, Group Treasury & Investor Relations, Rockwool Group
ESG – panel debate
What and when shall we communicate on ESG? With growing regulatory requirements, companies need to report compliance with relevant laws and recommendations rather than communicating how they measure up to a particular metric or index compiled by experts. How can IR departments ensure they create a gold standard for sustainable financial reporting.
- Susanne Stormer, Partner og Leder af Sustainability, PwC Denmark
- Marco Kisic, Head of ESG Research, Nordea Markets
- Klaus Ørtoft Madsen, Chief Portfolio Manager Head of Equities, PFA Asset Management
- Kristina Øgaard, Head of Sustainability Strategy & Governance, Danske Bank
Keynote: ‘IR in a post-pandemic world’ – and now to the difficult part
An unprecedented health challenge was met with exceptional fiscal and monetary measures from governments across the globe. However, throwing money from a helicopter to support society was the easy part: Major challenges now face national economies, policy makers and financial markets as we try to navigate the new post-pandemic landscape.
- Ulrik Bie, Economic Editor, Berlingske
The venue has room for a limited number of attendants present at each session of 90 persons present. Consequently, everyone must select each of the sessions they will attend at DIRFdagen after the ‘first come, first serve’ principle. But we kindly ask you also to consider ONLINE ATTENDANCE carefully even if you miss out on the network opportunity. You will still have full access via chat and Q&A at each session. In addition, all conference sessions will be available for on-demand download as webcast afterwards. And like previous years, all material will also be made available on our conference site. The conference is in English.