In this joint session Rivel will discuss the considerations and hallmarks of an effective North American targeting program. More specifically, they will:
- Address the considerations of targeting investors in the U.S. and Canada including the pros/cons of an American Depository Receipt (ADR) or OTC listing.
- Discuss how to ensure your communications support your efforts.
- Offer advice on how to select and leverage a targeting platform.
- Highlight mistakes/pitfalls to avoid.
- Roel Jacobs, Consultant, Rivel
- Julie Trudell, Managing Director, Rivel Insights
- Laura Kiernan, Senior Vice President, GuideLign
Sign up for this free webinar and learn more on investor targeting
Since 1991, Rivel has been advising management teams and boards on how aligning attitudes and behaviours of key stakeholders (Employees, Customers and Shareholders) can make the difference between success and failure in their business. Each of these audiences poses unique opportunities and challenges. By understanding key decision drivers of each audience (through precise measurements) and acting on the information, you will ultimately be able to build better outcomes.
- Aligning Shareholders
- We know how investors think, how they behave and how your message can have an impact.
- Aligning Customers
- We know what drives customer behavior and how that turns into lower customer acquisition costs.
- Aligning Employees
- We know what motivates and engages employees so you can drive performance.