Personal and executive assistants in all areas of business but with an overlap to IR teams, or support staff who come into contact with investors, analysts and external advisers, need to understand the role of IR. This course will explain the financial jargon and provide delegates with an opportunity to network with others in similar roles. We also have a speaker at the end of the session for a Q&A slot, bringing his / her own senior support role experience to life.
Who should attend?
- PAs and EAs to chairman, chief executives, finance directors and investor relations directors (not just in IR teams)
- Adminstrative staff who deal with investors or external advisers
What will I gain?
- A good insight into IR and how to support senior management
- An understanding of the dynamics of financial markets, including the key participants
- A solid understanding of the financial jargon and the sensitivity around disclosure of information
Price for IR Society members AND members of DIRF: £744
When and where is this course running?
Course 1: In-Person, City of London
- Tuesday, 11 April 2023 (09:30 – 16:30)
Course 2: Online, via Zoom
- Wednesday, 01 November 2023 (09:30 – 16:30)