As our current Investor Relations Coordinator will be on maternity leave from May 2023 to February 2024 we are looking for a temporary replacement.
As a Coordinator in Investor Relations, you will have a significant role in a small and very dynamic department in Tryg. You will be assisting the team with a range of tasks, mainly relating to the planning of activities, roadshows, and conferences to make sure the communication is effective and efficient between Tryg, the financial stakeholders, and other interested. You will also be highly involved in producing our financial reports and related products.
Furthermore, as a Coordinator in Investor Relations, you will gain significant insight into the activities of Tryg and will interact closely with several other teams in the Finance area and other departments across the organization. Tryg Investor Relations is a small team of five and is part of the Investor Relations and External Reporting department reporting to the CFO of Tryg.
About the job
Your key responsibilities will be to support the day-to-day work of the Investor Relations department and assist with the following:
- Planning and coordinating the production of financial reports, stock exchange announcements, presentations, etc.
- Organizing and planning roadshows, conferences, and other events throughout the year
- Communication with investors, corporate access teams, analysts, etc.
- Responsible for the publication of announcements to the stock exchange (Nasdaq)
- Responsible for the Investor Relations website, Tryg.com
Our workday is often dynamic and involves many deadlines, we require an understanding that in busy periods (around quarterly reporting dates) additional effort is needed to ensure all deliveries. To be a success in the job you have:
- Experience within IR activities, i.e. from a listed company is an advantage
- A structured approach and very good planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills and an outgoing attitude
- Speaks and writes English. It is an advantage if you speak and write Danish but it is not a requirement
- Excellent MS Office and web skills
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact IR Manager Peter Brondt +45 22758904 or IR Coordinator Anna Vindum Fricke at +45 28155406.
We will process applications as we receive them and hire as soon as we find the right candidate, so please do not hesitate to apply soonest possible.
Deadline: 12th of March
job rekvisition ID: 25011
Vi opfordrer alle uanset køn, alder, baggrund, handikap eller oprindelse til at søge stillingen. Vi er stolte af at have høj medarbejdertilfredshed, stærk faglighed og lige muligheder for at udvikle sin karriere i Tryg-koncernen. Tryg er Danmarks største forsikringskoncern med aktiviteter i Danmark, Norge og Sverige. I Danmark består koncernen blandt andet af Tryg, Alka, TJM og Tryg Garanti. TryghedsGruppen er hovedejer af Tryg-koncernen og står bag TrygFonden. Sammen arbejder vi hver dag, på hver vores måde, for at gøre danskernes hverdag mere tryg. Se mere på www.tryg.dk