Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
The team for you to join
Chr. Hansen is looking for an Investor Relations Manager with a strong analytical mindset and writing skills. As part of a small team you will provide day-to-day services to institutional investors, sell-side analysts and corporate management and develop high-quality communications materials to support the fair valuation of the Chr. Hansen share.
The Investor Relations team forms part of the Group Strategy & Investor Relations department which comprises approx. 15 colleagues from Treasury, Enterprise Risk Management, M&A and Strategy.
What would your role look like?
As our new Investor Relations Manager your area of responsibility will include:
- Prepare financial communications materials for quarterly reporting, roadshows and capital markets days (including speech writing)
- Analyze sell-side research reports, maintain consensus model and provide market intelligence and competitor insights to management
- Maintain and further develop investor relations website and digital communication channels
- Conduct investor targeting and participate in roadshows, investor conferences and site visits in Denmark and abroad (post pandemic approx. 15-20 travel days/ year)
- Build network with internal stakeholders and in-depth knowledge of Chr. Hansen and the bioscience and food ingredients sector to step into the role of a capital markets spokesperson
- Project management for cross-functional projects such as the annual report, annual general meeting or capital markets days
Who are we looking for?
For this position we request that you have a master’s degree in Finance, Business or similar and 2-5 years of work experience in Investor Relations, Corporate Strategy, Equity Research or Investment Banking.
Furthermore, you have the following qualifications:
- Used to working in an environment that demands a high level of integrity, confidentiality and accuracy
- Strong work ethic, very detail-oriented and able to deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines
- Team player with proactive and structured workstyle, strong interpersonal skills and confident in dealing with people of all hierarchical levels
- Fluent in oral and written English (Danish not a prerequisite),
- Strong skills in PowerPoint presentation design and solid Excel know-how
- Knowledge of the B2B global bioscience and food ingredients sector desirable
What we offer you?
Working at Chr. Hansen, you will get the opportunity to become part of an international and purpose-driven organization. Since 1874, we have been at the forefront of innovation and constantly expanded into new areas for a more sustainable future. We believe that engagement matters. In each of our 32 global offices, we offer you an agile organization with a short way from idea to implementation with inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture.
If you need more information
For further questions, feel free to contact Annika Stern, Senior Investor Relations Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org or under +45 23 99 2382.
Please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually. Deadline for applications is August 27, 2021.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you know someone?
If this is not the job for you, perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to them. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and uniquely positioned to drive positive change through our microbial solutions, which touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Over more than 145 years, we have worked to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthier living for more people around the world. We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do.
We are passionate about what we do because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. It’s part of our culture, our history and our strategy. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and the driving force enabling us to live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity in our endeavor to grow a better world. Naturally.