About the position
As our current Senior IR Manager is moving to a new exiting role within the commercial organization of Chr. Hansen, we are seeking a strong candidate to take up the role as day-to-day responsible for our Investor Relation activities.
Your key role will be to effectively communicate our purpose, strategy, financial performance, and overall value proposition to investors and analysts and provide sparring and feedback from the equity markets to the senior management of Chr. Hansen, whilst project managing key IR processes such as the annual and quarterly reporting or the Annual General Meeting
The IR function is based in Hoersholm and is part of the Group Strategy & IR team which also consist of Treasury, Enterprise Risk Management and the M&A and Strategy office.
You will be supported by a Junior IR Officer, and will report to the VP of Group Strategy & IR. As investor communication takes place both virtually and physically, you will be expected to travel 10-20 days per year often with 4-5 days of consecutive travel, primarily within Europe.
- Develop Chr. Hansen’s investment case (equity story) in a balanced and credible way, including preparation of materials such as annual and quarterly reports, investor presentations, website etc.
- Integrate Chr. Hansen’s strong sustainability position into the equity story in a balanced.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory disclosure requirements and educate the Chr. Hansen organization on the relevant legislation covering the capital markets.
- Assume the role of point of contact person within Chr. Hansen for investors, potential investors as well as sell-side analysts. Also represent the company on road shows and at conferences.
- Provide regular feedback and market intelligence to Senior Management.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for the IR function, and provide feedback to the Senior Management on investment community’s perception of the company.
Strong communicator with great analytical skills
The ideal candidate holds an education at Masters’ level or MBA, have experience from an IR function of a public listed company and with a proven track record or alternatively, as an IR advisor, fund manager or highly recognized financial analyst.
- Strong financial skills demonstrated in a strategic and analytical environment and with comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory environment for public companies.
- Fluent in oral and written English and strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- A proven track record of building an effective network within the investment community.
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management capabilities to secure cross-functional alignment, clear decision-making processes and positive team spirit around projects and initiatives.
- Self-driven and results oriented with an ability to produce quality work, while operating under tight deadlines.
On the more personal side you are service minded, trustworthy and have a high level of integrity combined with a strong cultural understanding vis-à-vis the Chr. Hansen culture model. The way to success will be easier if you are curious by nature, eager to learn and have a good sense of humour.
You will be the day-to-day responsible for Investor Relations activities within Chr. Hansen. Your daily work will present you with several professional challenges in a dynamic environment and offer a great opportunity to develop your personal and professional capabilities.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact VP of Group Strategy & IR, Anders Mohr Christensen, email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is May 8, 2022 and we are looking very much forward to hearing from you.
If you need more information?
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is a global, differentiated bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. At Chr. Hansen we are uniquely positioned to drive positive change through microbial solutions. We have worked for over 145 years to enable sustainable agriculture, better food and healthier living for more people around the world. Our microbial and fermentation technology platforms, including our broad and relevant collection of around 40,000 microbial strains, have game-changing potential.
We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do. Our employees are the driving force enabling us to live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity. We work passionately, because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. Innovating for a sustainable future is part of our culture, our history and our strategy and is embedded in our purpose: to grow a better world. Naturally.