Investor Relations Coordinator
for Group Capital Markets Relations based in Holmens Kanal in the centre of Copenhagen
Are you a problem solver and an excellent planner? Join the Investor Relations team in Danske Banks CFO Area and support the IR team in being the link between Danske Bank’s investors, analysts and internal stakeholders.
You will be assisting the IR team in a broad range of tasks, including being responsible for coordinating meetings between investors and senior management, planning of roadshows and conferences – both for equity and debt investors. As the IR team meets hundreds of institutional investors each year through global roadshows and other channels, you will interact with investors, corporate access teams and analysts.
- Experience with IR activities, i.e. from a listed company or a bank, is a clear advantage
- A structured approach and good planning skills
- Solid understanding of virtual communications tools/platforms (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, Cisco Telpresence etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Fluent in English – verbal/writing
The optimal candidate could either be a person with experience from a corporate access function or a PA/secretary to an Executive with frequent external meetings with e.g. clients or regulators.
Your key responsibilities will be to support the day-to-day work of the IR department and assist with the following:
- Planning and execution of our meeting and conference activities throughout the year
- Assisting with proactive planning and prioritisation for investor targeting
- Daily communication with investors, corporate access teams, analysts, etc.
- Maintain Danske Bank’s IR website, including uploading press and company announcements
- Assist in preparation of interim financial reporting, including responsibility for setting up conference calls and webcast presentations
Over time, there will be plenty of room to take on additional tasks.
In you have any questions, please contact Head of Investor Relations Claus Ingar Jensen on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 25 42 43 70.
Investor Relations belongs to Group Capital Markets Relations and is a team of 5 people.
Danske Bank’s Investor Relations department aspires to provide service that meets the highest standards in global investor relations and in particular the banking sector, thus supporting high liquidity and fair pricing of Danske Bank shares and ensuring that Danske Bank is perceived as a reliable, predictable, accessible and professional company by the capital markets.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with bridges to the world around us. For 150 years, we have supported people and businesses in releasing their potential. A career with us is an opportunity to join a community of 22,000 colleagues in a culture where we are committed to Teaming Up, Owning It and Being Open. Together, we are on a journey to transform Danske Bank into a better bank. For our customers, our employees and the societies around us.