As an Investor Relations Coordinator you will be an important part of the Investor Relations team at the DSV head office at Hedehusene, Denmark. You will be assisting the IR team with a range of tasks, mainly relating to planning of IR activities, investor targeting, planning of meetings, roadshows and conferences.
The position offers a unique opportunity to work closely with the top management of an international, listed company and to influence DSV’s image in the financial markets.
As Investor Relations Coordinator you will gain deep insight into the activities of DSV and will interact closely with several other teams and departments across the organisation. DSV Investor Relations is a small team of three, but we are part of the Corporate Marketing & Communication department so you will be part of a team of 20 fantastic colleagues.
Both DSV and the investor relations discipline are constantly evolving – and so is the role as Investor Relations Coordinator, with good career development opportunities and possibility to influence your own work.
- In-depth experience with IR activities, i.e. from a listed company or a bank
- A structured approach and good planning skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Accounting and financial analyst skills are not a requirement, but an interest in the field and a good sense of numbers are a clear advantage
Your key responsibilities will be to support the day-to-day work of the IR department and assist with the following:
- Planning and execution of our meeting and conference activities throughout the year – covering both traditional investor events and to an increasing extent also meetings with ESG/compliance teams, proxy advisors and debt investors.
- Systematic investor targeting – assisting with proactive planning and prioritisation.
- Daily communication with investors, corporate access teams, analysts, etc.
- Preparation of interim financial reporting, including conference calls, webcast presentation and Q&A.
- Production of corporate investor presentations and internal IR management reporting.
- Development and maintenance of DSV’s Investor Relations website.
- Collection of data and information about the logistics market and sharing this information internally with the organisation.
Our workday is often very dynamic and involves many deadlines. We are therefore looking for a candidate who is flexible and understands the need to run extra fast to complete all tasks during at certain times of the year. In return, we offer a high degree of flexibility and that we always have fun while we are working, making sure that we reach our deadlines as a team.
We expect that you:
- Are fluent in English – verbal/writing
- Have a structured and methodical approach
- Approach your tasks with an indepedent and efficient mindset
- Are outgoing and a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Flemming Ole Nielsen, Executive Vice president, at tel.: +45 25416804. We will process applications as we receive them, so apply via the link as soon as possible.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com