Department: Investor Relations
Investor Relations Officer
Are you a high-performing individual that can help us ensure effective communication with investors and equity analysts and do you want to participate in taking our Investor Relations function to the next level?
Then we offer a rare career opportunity to work closely with executive management at the intersection of finance, strategy, and communication in a large and diverse international company.
Help us further develop our communication with the financial community
As our new Investor Relations Officer, you will assume an important and highly visible role where your key responsibility will be to help us maintain and further develop our two-way communication with equity analysts, institutional investors, and other key financial stakeholders.
This will include handling a wide variety of disciplines such as;
- Preparing our regular financial reporting, including drafting of external reports, company announcements and presentations, preparation of key messages and Q&A materials for our executive management, collection of consensus estimates etc.
- Communicating our equity story and financial performance to existing and potential shareholders through calls, roadshows, and conferences, including identification of investor targets
- Establishing strong relations with sell-side analysts and ensuring that these are well-informed about Demant and industry developments
- Closely monitoring and analyzing research reports, peers and industry news flow and sharing market intelligence and competitor insights internally, including with senior management
- Supporting our executive management, drafting material for our board of directors and, potentially, participating in various tasks and projects within strategy, business development, and M&A
Besides supporting our core Investor Relations disciplines listed above and organizing events such as the annual general meeting, capital market days and various management presentations, we expect you to proactively help us identify ways to further improve our Investor Relations function.
You will succeed our existing Investor Relations Officer who is about to transition to another interesting career opportunity in Demant, and you will report to the Head of Investor Relations. We are a small but highly productive team anchored in Demant’s Corporate Functions, which also comprise three other teams: Group Legal & Compliance, Corporate Communications & Relations, and Executive Support & Corporate Strategy.
Please note that the role will include approx. 30-40 days of travel per year, mostly in relation to international roadshow and conference activities.
Are you the right candidate for us?
We imagine that you possess the following qualifications;
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting and/or business administration, including the ability to analyze a company’s financial accounts (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement)
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience, possibly within investor relations, sell-side or buy-side research, investment banking, corporate strategy, or consulting. Experience with and/or a strong interest in the financial markets is a prerequisite
- Strong communicative skills including being excellent in writing in English and, preferably, also in Danish
- Positive mindset combined with a great amount of engagement and can-do-attitude
- High level of integrity and ability to appear credibly and competently as Demant’s representative towards the financial community
- Strong work-ethic and comfortable working in an environment with relatively fixed peak periods around our regular financial reporting, but also with a high degree of flexibility going both ways
To become a success in the role, you must be able to build relations and network effectively at all levels. This includes internally at Demant as you need the help of colleagues to ensure deep and up-to-date knowledge of technologies, products, markets, business models and strategy spanning all business areas in the Group.
At the same time, you need to have an analytical, detail-oriented, and curious mind that can go beyond numbers and is focused on ensuring deliverables of very high quality to our various stakeholders.
Future career opportunities
For the right candidate, the role as Investor Relations Officer will offer a high degree of responsibility and involvement in a highly dynamic environment with constant news flow. Given the close collaboration with senior management and other key decision makers in the Group, the role carries high visibility and is a great opportunity to build a career in a large and diverse international company.
If you are interested in joining us as our new Investor Relations Officer, please send us your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible and no later than September 17th, 2021. Please note that we only accept applications via our online recruitment system.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Investor Relations, Mathias Holten Møller at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information: https://www.demant.com/job-and-career/job-openings/Jobdetails2?id=20706
Application due: 17/09/2021
Department: Investor Relations
Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. For more than a century, the Demant Group has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged. A growing business in intelligent audio solutions for gaming and office communication is also a significant part of the Group.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 15,000 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 15 billion. Our products are sold in more than 130 countries where we create life-changing differences through hearing health.