This insightful half-day course will help you understand the different types of investors and the benefits of proactive investor targeting. You will also get a perspective on the key requirements and tools for executing a successful investor engagement programme.
Who should attend?
- Shareholder analysis teams and the IR practitioners or consultants who support IR professionals and shareholder analysis teams
- Junior IROs, company secretaries and finance teams
What will I gain?
- Practical insights into leveraging outside resources and online tools
- A clear understanding of the risks and opportunities of your shareholder register
- How to maximise the support of brokers, sales teams and other providers
- A perspective on the key requirements for effective and efficient investor engagement
- Introduction and developing your targeting strategy
- Understanding Investor trends
- Broker perspective – how to maximise the benefit of using a house broking team
- Using an IR firm effectively
- What the buy-side wants
- Best Practice, new technologies