This insightful half-day course will help you understand the different types of investors and the benefits of proactive investor targeting. You will also get a perspective on the key requirements and tools for executing a successful investor engagement programme.
Who should attend?
- Shareholder analysis teams and the IR practitioners or consultants who support IR professionals and shareholder analysis teams
- Junior IROs, company secretaries and finance teams
What will I gain?
- Practical insights into leveraging outside resources and online tools
- A clear understanding of the risks and opportunities of your shareholder register
- How to maximise the support of brokers, sales teams and other providers
- A perspective on the key requirements for effective and efficient investor engagement
- Introduction and developing your targeting strategy
- Understanding Investor trends
- Broker perspective – how to maximise the benefit of using a house broking team
- Using an IR firm effectively
- What the buy-side wants
- Best Practice, new technologies
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKING
When and where is this course running?
Investor Targeting and Engagement is running on the below dates. If you cannot attend any of the below training dates or your preferred modality is not yet scheduled, please do ‘Register Interest‘ in the course to be advised of future training dates.
Course 1: In-Person, City of London
- Wednesday, 10 May 2023 (09:30 – 13:30)
Course 2: Online, via Zoom
- Tuesday, 17 October 2023 (09:30 – 13:30)