Tid:08:30 - 10:00
Sted:Carlsberg Museum - Valby Langgade 1 (indgang fra Ny Carlsberg Vej)
Sted: Carlsberg Museum - Valby Langgade 1 (indgang fra Ny Carlsberg Vej)
- Clive Bidwell, Head of Corporate Reporting, Radley Yeldar
- Kristian Koktvedgaard, Chefkonsulent, Skat og Regnskab, Dansk Industri
UK reporting seems governed by much stricter disclosure requirements as to topics such as strategy, KPIs, remuneration, risk management than required by Danish regulation.
Within this context, two presenters will discuss the content of and disclosure in the management review in Annual Reports seen from a UK vs DK perspective with a focus on:
- Best UK practice on management reporting, and how it compares with the leading companies in Denmark.
- Pros and cons re increased transparency into company strategy, strategic KPIs, risk management, etc. including investors’ perspectives.
- What do we expect in Denmark and from EU? Will we see tighter rules as to disclosure of topics listed above and what will be the impact of corporate reporting going forward?