This half-day course will ensure that participants gain a better understanding of the key sustainability landscape, who the key players are in the space and what the focus areas are for investors. The course is aimed at those looking to build an effective engagement programme with the sustainable and responsible investor base, and will provide delegates with the knowledge to achieve that.
Who should attend?
- Those wishing to develop an effective SRI programme
What will I gain?
- A comprehensive understanding of SRI issues
- An in-depth review of current and future sustainability trends
- Valuable insight into shaping messages to stakeholders
- Advice on developing an SRI roadshow
- Introducing sustainable and responsible investment
- Experiences to date | questions for today
- 10 steps to take control of SRI communications
- What investors and companies think of each other
- IRRI survey results
- Summary – final questions; final answers; next steps
When and where is this course running?
ESG/SRI: Sustainability Issues for IR is running on the below dates. If you cannot attend any of the below training dates or your preferred modality is not yet scheduled, please do ‘Register Interest‘ in the course to be advised of future training dates.
Tuesday, 05 September 2023 (09:30 – 13:00)
Price for IR Society members AND members of DIRF: £650