Super early bird rate ends this Friday!
HOW ESG PRIORITIES ARE CHANGING
|Don’t miss out on your last chance to save £150 on your registration for the highly-anticipated ESG Integration Forum – Europe!|
On March 2 in London, we’re bringing together leading IR, governance and sustainability experts from across Europe to share valuable insights and unparalleled advice on making ESG an essential part of your business strategy, meeting investor expectations and preparing for the challenges set to arise in 2023.
Learn more about the topics that will be covered below and join the conversation by booking your place now for just £95. But act fast, as this discounted rate expires at midnight this Friday, January 20!
Topics that will be discussed include:
- ESG priorities for boards and management in 2023
- Communicating value in the context of macroeconomic and geopolitical crises
- Navigating Europe’s shifting regulatory and reporting landscape
- Identifying, collecting and reporting robust and consistent ESG data to investors
- Supporting your board in ESG governance and oversight
- Managing an accelerating transition towards net zero
- Leading and developing dynamic ESG teams
- Prioritizing your efforts with ESG ratings agencies
- Preparing and responding to ESG activists in 2023
- Taking a proactive approach to data security and privacy
- Focusing on human capital management: Employee well-being and taking a stand
- Getting ahead of the curve on biodiversity loss and natural capital
- Hear from investors themselves: What are they looking for in 2023?