IR anno 2016 – mastering investor relations in changing times
- What the f*** is going on?
Is the equity market valuing the macroeconomic and geoppolitical risk correctly?
– Thomas Thygesen, Head, X-asset Strategies, SEB Merchant Banking
- Changing demands on the IR function under the new EU Regulation
What are the consequnces of MAR and other EU regulation for IR?
– Thomas Holst Laursen, Attorney-At-Law and Partner, Plesner
– Kay Bommer, Attorney-At-Law, MBA and Head of DIRK (Deutscher Investor Relations Verband)
– Birgitte Søgaard Holm, Deputy Director General, Danish Financial Supervisory Authority and Member of ESMA Board of Supervisors & NCAS
– Anne Pindborg, Chief Legal Counsel, Group Legal , A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S
- How can companies best handle constantly higher requirements for transparency, risk management and timely communication in a changing world?
– Jeppe Christiansen, CEO of Maj Invest, Chairman in Haldor Topsøe A/S, Vice Chairman in Novo Nordisk A/S, board member in Novo A/S, Kirkbi A/S Symphogen A/S
– Thomas Steen, Chief Analyst at Danske Markets
– Ole Søeberg, Portefolio Manager, Skagen Vekst
– Leonhardt Pihl, Director, Dansk Aktionærforening
– Peter Kondrup, Vice President, Investor Relations, Carlsberg
- “I enjoy the roadshows – honestly” – IR work seen from the driver’s seat
– Jens Bjørn Andersen, CEO in DSV A/S, CEO of the Year (elected in March 2016)