Job advertisment – IRO, Head of Investor Relations
SteelSeries is looking for an ambitious and dynamic candidate to join the company as IRO, Head of Investor Relations.
SteelSeries is a leader in gaming peripherals focused on quality, innovation, and functionality, and the fastest growing major gaming headset brand globally. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is a pioneer supporter of competitive gaming tournaments and esports and connects gamers to each other, fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ team of professional and gaming enthusiasts help design and craft every single accessory and are the driving force behind the company.
The IRO role
You will be part of the company’s IR team and you are expected to play a key role in institutionalising the company’s investor relations effort. To be successful, you will need to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of investor relations and the capital markets, and we expect you to have no less than 5 years of experience with investor relations in a listed company or from working as an equity analyst.
The role reports to the CFO and have very close working relationship with the CEO, the Chief Strategy Officer, the Group Finance Function as well as the internal legal function.
The company has their financial headquarter in Copenhagen, but to meet investors and analysts, you must be prepared to travel an estimated 30-50 days per year.
Your primary responsibilities
- Daily servicing of analysts and investors
- Collecting competitor and market intelligence and monitoring stock market regulation
- Preparing financial communication including announcements, annual and quarterly reports and presentations
- Preparing Q&A’s
- Planning and participating in road shows, conferences and investor meetings
- Analysing analyst reports and preparing consensus estimates
- Developing and maintaining valuation models
- Developing and maintaining investor website
- Participate in the annual report preparation
- Preparing internal IR reporting to board and management
Your professional profile
- Master’s degree in cand.merc., cand.polit., cand.oecon. or similar with a strong financial toolbox
- Comprehensive business acumen
- Thorough understanding of financial analysis and corporate valuation
- Insight into strategic communications and public relations/media relations
- Fluent in oral and written English and Danish
Your personal profile
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and credibility
- A sense of urgency and the ability to simultaneously execute on both operational and strategic projects
- Robust personality – dare to challenge and be challenged
- Be proactive and have the ability to work independently
- Be well-structured, ambitious and able to clearly prioritise
This search is being conducted by Impact Partners on behalf of the company and is led by Steen Juul Jensen. Impact Partners is an independent advisory firm specialized in financial PR and Investor Relations who has been engaged in most high-profiled Danish M&A transactions and nearly all major Danish IPOs since 2010. Further details about Impact Partners can be found on www.impactpartners.dk.
Steen Juul Jensen, partner
Cell phone: +45 2873 9081