Job ad: Q4 Investor Relations Manager
COPENHAGEN, DK /CLIENT EXPERIENCE – CLIENT SUCCESS IRM/IRP/IRD /FULL TIME
Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
The Investor Relations Manager (IRM) is responsible for directly managing a group of high value accounts; delivering an exceptional, high engagement experience. The IRM is responsible for all service delivery within the customer workflow and is considered the client champion of the sector squad. Their primary focus is on the tactical execution of the customer IR strategy delivered through Q4 desktop and shareholder identification tools. We are looking for someone that clients want to call first for assistance with their investor relations program, is very proactive, task focused, organized and has excellent problem-solving skills.
The IRM works in collaboration with the customer and delivers on the promises set out by the Investor Relations Success Platform framework. The IRM is responsible for executing the tactical components of the client’s IR program including; handling all customer requests, configuring board reports, assisting with targeting exercises, populating the investor pipeline, logging meeting notes, etc.
- Develops a deep understanding of customer needs, expectations and what is required to deliver on them
- Primary customer contact and account lead responsible for the health of the account and ensuring high satisfaction that creates Q4 evangelists
- Works seamlessly with squad members (Client Success Lead & Analysts) and shared services to deliver on service excellence
- Ensure all client requests are dealt with directly or routed appropriately within a timely and effective manner
- Provide onboarding/training for the Q4 platform and service model
- Acquire and maintain strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations, trends and best practices
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell, upsell
- Handle all customer escalations and lead response team where necessary
- Initiate and oversee the renewal process along with the Billing department as subscriptions approach their renewal date(s)
- Assist in the creation of presentations and other communication materials, i.e. fact sheet, business segment report, for investors
- Continual learning and development with the goal of becoming an expert in IR, Capital Markets and Q4 product and services
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in IR, either client side or from an IR vendor
- A strong knowledge of, or experience with, capital markets and Investor Relations
- Superior client engagement skills, demonstrated success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships, particularly with those in decision-making roles
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, provides creative insights and/or solutions to address client needs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build relationships
- Consistently operate with high integrity
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
– Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important. Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.