Investor Relations Manager til ISS Group – jobannonce
The ISS Group is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to support your IR colleagues in building and strengthening relationships with both the sell- and buy-side communities. For more information
Investor Relations Manager
The ISS Investor Relations team works closely with the Executive Group Management in planning and executing all communication to the global equity markets. As an Investor Relations Manager, you will support your IR colleagues in building and strengthening relationships with both the sell- and buy-side communities.
You will leverage internal networks within Finance, Strategy, Communications, Commercial and Operations to ensure all IR materials meet the highest of standards and thereby the needs of our investors. You will become a company spokesperson, working in close partnership with the Head of Investor Relations in articulating ISS’s strategic priorities and financial performance during roadshows, conferences and other events. Ultimately, you will support ISS in achieving its goal of becoming the world’s greatest service organisation.
We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to;
- Develop a strong partnership with the Head of Investor Relations to ensure professional execution of the team’s objectives
- Build a broad internal network within the ISS HQ and across regions and functions, thereby gaining a comprehensive understanding of our strategic vision, operational progress and financial performance
- Behave as an analyst – look at our performance through the eyes of the equity market and hence shape IR communication to address all key questions that might arise
- Keep close to equity market developments and understand any ISS-specific considerations as well as broader themes that are influencing investor behaviour
- Help prepare all IR-related materials – Investor Presentations, Capital Markets Days, etc.
- Advise and support ISS Management – principally CEO and CFO – with their equity market interaction
- Develop a detailed knowledge of investors across the globe and, with the support of database tools, help to prioritise roadshow and conference activity, via effective targeting
- Deliver professional and timely responses to ad hoc requests from analysts and investors
- Take part in extensive, global roadshow activity both with ISS Management and individually
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent
- 3-4 years of equity market experience
- Excellent financial, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently at times but with a strong team ethic
- Attention to detail whilst never losing sight of the broader objectives
- Proactive, thoughtful individual with a drive for continuous improvement
- Strong work ethic
- Discretion and a strict understanding of confidentiality
- Excellent networking skills and a sense of humor
You will be part of a small, dynamic team but with excellent access to a global network of colleagues in a high performance, industry-leading company. ISS offers a professional, ambitious yet informal and caring work environment. This role affords excellent access to senior management and the strategic and operational heart of the business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your application to Nick Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
04 April 2017