Job ad: EXPERIENCED INVESTOR RELATIONS OFFICER – AXCEL
Founded in 1994 by a group of investors from Denmark’s largest financial and industrial institutions, Axcel is a Nordic private equity firm focusing on mid-market companies and has a broad base of both Danish and international investors.
Axcel has raised four funds with total committed capital of around DKK 10 billion (Fund V is expected to be raised in 2015) and has made more than 40 investments along with 50 significant bolt-on acquisitions. So far more than 30 of the companies in which Axcel has invested have been sold or floated.
Axcel focuses on medium-sized companies in Denmark and Sweden and has invested in more medium-sized Danish and Swedish companies than any other fund in Denmark.
Axcel’s investments currently include 13 portfolio companies, representing combined revenue of approx. DKK 7.4 billion and around 5,200 employees.
With offices in both Copenhagen and Stockholm, Axcel employs 32 people.
For more information please visit: http://uk.axcel.dk/frontpage.aspx
With reference to partner and CFO Lars Thomassen, Axel is seeking an experienced Investor Relations Officer.
The position is a key role at Axcel and therefore requires the experience, expertise and personal qualifications of a professional whose credentials closely match the following parameters. Age is not important although it is unlikely that applicant younger than 30-35 years will have amassed sufficient experience to meet the responsibilities of the job.
• A sound educational background in business administration or economics at university level – business understanding and number crunching are essential skills.
• Approximately 10 years experience from investment banking, management consultancy or from an investor relations function in a large listed company.
• First rate presentation skills in written and verbal form and the personal flair and charisma to act as a Company spokesman.
• A strong, open and outgoing natural personality with self-confidence and a straightforward and informal approach to other people.
• A strongly self-motivated, energetic and committed person who can work independently and is triggered by working in a competitive environment, but who is also able to co-operate.
Key tasks include:
• Investor relations activities:
o Investor meetings
– One-on-one and conference calls
– Group meeting with existing Axcel investors
o Ongoing information
– Investor requests
o Maintain and deliver market data and statistics
• Business support:
o Board and management reporting
o Strategy papers
o Cross-organisational ad hoc projects
Travelling in relation to road shows, investor conferences etc. must be expected and is estimated to 10-25 days per year.
Terms and conditions
Base salary reflecting the responsibilities of the job.
Annual bonus related to individual and company performance.
For further information please contact:
Partner Steen Juul Jensen, +45 2873 9081