Chr. Hansen søger Investor Relations & Entreprise Risk Manager
The Investor Relations (IR) department in Chr. Hansen is looking for an ambitious candidate to join our efforts in further developing the IR activities in Chr. Hansen.
The ambition of the IR department is to ensure that relevant, accurate and timely information is made available to the stock market to serve as a basis for regular trading and a fair pricing of the Company’s stocks and at the same time securing the highest level of trustworthiness.
Our ERM process is anchored in the Finance department and is facilitated by our Head of Treasury in close contact with management and risk owners. ERM is a high focus area for Audit Committee and Board of Directors who received quarterly updates on progress and initiatives.
You will assist the Head of IR in developing the IR activities by improving the service provided to the capital market analysts and investors. You also take part in facilitating and developing the company’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process in close cooperation with the Head of Treasury.
The position offers a great opportunity to gain extensive insight into the management as well as the operations of a company with a unique equity story. Chr. Hansen has been one of the best performing large cap companies in Denmark since the IPO in June 2010. The company has delivered average annual organic growth of 10% since the financial year 2009/10 and with operational margin increasing by 25% in the same period.
- Analyzing analyst reports, preparing consensus estimates etc.
- Developing and maintaining forecast models
- Facilitating the ERM process together with our Risk Manager and in close contact with the risk owners throughout our organization.
- Developing and maintaining Chr. Hansen’s electronic communication (incl. chr-hansen.com/IR)
- Preparing financial communication including Annual & Quarterly reports, presentations etc.
- Preparing and participating in road shows, conferences, investor meetings, site visits etc. – therefore travel more than 25 days per year must be expected
- Servicing analysts/gathering information from the organization
Your personal profile
The preferred candidate will have 2-3 years of working experience and a balanced mix of the following qualifications
- You have a master’s degree in i.e. Cand. Merc., Cand. Merc. Jur., Cand. Merc Fin. with a strong financial toolbox or you have a master’s degree within the dairy or food business with a keen interest for finance
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an analytical mindset
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- As a person you are service minded, focused, ambitious, trustworthy and with high degree of integrity.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Anders Mohr Christensen, Senior Director at +45 45 74 76 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply on-line, click here. We only receive applications via this link. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 7 September 2014, but interviews may be held as soon as we receive the applications
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.